When temperatures begin to cool, it’s the perfect time to schedule your tour of Napa Valley. Many exciting wine-related and musical events happen in and around Napa during the month of October. Napa Valley Tours and Transportation is here to get you where you want to go with minimal inconvenience.
Only in October
- Oxbow Riverstage Outdoor Concert Series. Through the end of October, catch exciting live acts like The Roots, Sean Hayes, and the B-52s at the Oxbow Commons in Downtown Napa. This new festival-style music venue is sure to delight you on your visit.
- Napa Valley Orchid Society 26th Annual Show and Sale. Catch an “Explosion of Orchids” at the Las Flores Community Center, October 5th and 6th. You will surely find orchids for all ages.
- Boho Lifestyle: Women, Wine + Fashion. This fall fundraiser fashion show happens at one of Napa’s most prestigious estate homes, Churchill Manor, on October 5th.
- Live Music at Beringer Vineyards. During the month of October, Beringer Vineyards hosts live musical acts from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturdays. Then enjoy savory picnic items and Beringer wines by the glass, available for purchase.
- The Pagan Ball. A great way to kick off your Halloween weekend in Napa Valley is by attending the 10th annual Pagan Ball at Castello di Amorosa in Calistoga. At this 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM event held on October 24th, guests can not only indulge in gourmet bites paired with delectable wines but also dance to the beats of a DJ, and peer into the future with mystical fortune tellers. Tickets are $150 for Wine Club Members and $180 for guests.
- Afternoon Tea. On October 27th, Ackerman Heritage House on Randolph Street hosts a traditional English tea complete with period-correct antique china, silverware as well as linens. Enjoy classic French jazz while sampling tasty sweet and savory treats. Wines are available by the glass or bottle for an additional charge.
- Cinema Under the Stars. Until October 29th, head to the Culinary Institute of America at Copia at 500 1st Street on Tuesday nights for a delightful combination of film, food, and fun in the garden. October movies include The Muppet Movie, The Princess Bride, The Goonies, and Beetlejuice.
Notable recurring events
- Napa Farmers Market. Located at the South Napa Century Center on Gasser Drive, this farmers market happens twice weekly to showcase Northern California’s finest farms as well as most talented artisans. On Tuesdays and on Saturdays, from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM, learn from visiting chefs how to prepare fresh meals at home, solve a gardening dilemma with help from the Napa Valley Master Gardeners, or let the kids learn about healthy eating and local agriculture. Purchase natural honey, handmade pastry, and of course unique handicrafts from local artisans.
- Live on the Green. From 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, enjoy live music, drink specials, and lawn games at Vista Collina Resort. This is a family-friendly event to cap off the weekend.
We can take you there
Don’t let transportation issues worry you when you’re in Napa Valley. Napa Valley Tours and Transportation, has you covered for any event you want to attend. We offer everything from limousine service to or from the airport, to group travel in our 55-passenger luxury motor coach with a bathroom. The size of the group is no obstacle. A member of our professional team of drivers will take you where you need to go in Napa. Contact us today to book transportation.