At Napa Valley Tours & Transportation our job is ensuring that your visit to Napa Valley is just as amazing as you imagine it will be! This unique region has something for everyone, and we are proud to be your go-to source for the best Napa events. Whether you enjoy shellfish, craft beers, bocce ball or art studio tours we know everything that’s happening around here. We know Napa better than anyone!
Here are Napa Valley’s September highlights that we’re really looking forward too:
Napa Valley September Events
Tours and Festivals
- Open Studios Napa Valley is our annual September tradition here in Napa. It’s a self-guided tour through the creative spaces of Napa Valley’s finest artists. The reception will be September 6th, and the Open Studios tours will happen over two weekends, September 21-22 and September 28-29. Explore art in all its classical forms like pen and ink, oil painting, acrylics, clay sculpture, ceramics and more!
- The Calistoga Wine Experience 2019 is happening September 7th, at Pioneer Park in Calistoga. Sample select wines from 30 local wineries and pair them with fine gourmet hors d’oeuvres from Calistoga Inn, Lovina’s and others. It’s certainly the essential wine experience!
- Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival happens September 27 – 29. Come celebrate our grape harvest with live music, gourmet eats and dancing! It’s the oldest festival in California and it’s family friendly. Then watch the annual parade and then take off your shoes to stomp some grapes with us!
- Napa Valley Aloha Festival 2019 is September 21-22. It’s the twelfth annual NV Aloha festival! Come celebrate Hawaiian heritage with authentic tribal performances, Hawaiian cuisine and crafts.
- Oysters & Rosé at Carneros Resort & Spa: What is more amazing than fresh California coast oysters and Napa Valley wines? Fresh oyster Fridays continue through September until October 25th, 2019 (except the first Friday of every month). Balance ocean fresh oysters with wine from 5 pm to 8 pm, side-by-side with locals. Nestled among rolling countryside and epic vineyards, Carneros resort is known as a relaxed and luxurious retreat.
- Beer & Bocce also at Carneros Resort & Spa: Tourists and residents sample a selection of draft beers and bottles from local and regional breweries; followed by a spirited game of bocce ball every Tuesday evening from 5 to 8 pm. It’s a lighthearted mid-week evening, ideal for wine connoisseurs seeking a change of pace from pubs and restaurants.
Laugh with us
- Charles Krug Comedy Series with Kabir Singh September 13th, at Charles Krug Winery in St. Helena. Hosted by The Laugh Cellar and Charles Krug Winery, Kabir Singh is fresh off his Comedy Central debut on Gabriel Iglesias’s Stand-Up Revolution. He is known as a high-energy, fun comic with an in-your-face attitude and tons of sharp wit. Tickets are $20 at the door and the show starts at 7:30 pm.
- Crazy Rich Wines at Charles Krug noon to 4 pm September 28th, Hollywood comedians will entertain Napa Valley visitors at the Charles Krug winery on the grand lawn. Bring your own picnic, enjoy some of the finest wines in all of Napa and enjoy world-class comedy!
September is truly an amazing time to visit Napa Valley! The harvest is coming in as well as a gorgeous weather! Locals and tourists alike will enjoy the cooling temperatures over fine wines, delectable foods and of course craft brews.
At Napa Valley Tours & Transportation our business is all about showing you a great time! We handle all kinds of groups, from small family gatherings to massive corporate events, we can help you plan an amazing trip! Call us today at (707) 251-WINE if you’d like to book the vacation of a lifetime!
Don’t forget to bookmark our blog and check back often for more awesome Napa Valley entertainment ideas!