There is never a dull day in Napa Valley, certainly not on a special day. There is a plethora of things to do on Mother’s Day in Napa Valley so let us get right to the bouquet of options.
- Let us get the obvious out of the way, the lavish brunch. Napa is home to some of the finest restaurants in the state. Many places would host a special brunch on the 13th of May. You could consider Brix, Harvest Table, Farm, Grill in Meadowood, Farmstead, Restaurnt at Auberge, Bouchon Bistro or SolBar. This list is definitely not exhaustive. There are scores of other options. It is needless to mention you must check the spread and the price before you make a reservation. It is better to make a reservation as the most popular brunches can be a chockablock affair.
- You may consider taking your mom aboard a hot air balloon. Don’t do this after brunch. You should begin your day with this adventure. If you have eight to fourteen people in your family or including friends, then you should reserve a semi private flight. You may also go for a breakfast with champagne at just twenty dollars per head. The whole adventure would last up to an hour or a bit more depending on the exact wind speed on Sunday morning. Reserve one of our limos for your mother and the accompanying party. You would have to set aside around three hours if you wish to include the breakfast. Our limo would be on standby as you soar high in the sky and enjoy the fascinating green landscape of Napa Valley.
- A wine tour may sound a little customary in Napa Valley, but it is a worthwhile option on Mother’s Day, especially if your mom is a connoisseur. There is no beverage in the world that can match the satiating finesse of excellent wine. You may consider Robert Mondavi Winery or Beringer Vineyards. There are plenty of options really and you can always explore more than one winery. Check out the offers at the chosen wineries as many will have specials for the mothers and of course families on Sunday.
- Napa Valley Wine Train is a major tourist attraction and it can be a nice way to pamper your mom on the day dedicated to all mothers in the world. Most years, there is a special menu on Mother’s Day with complimentary sparkling wine. The maximum capacity of Vista Dome is fifty-six. If you wish to dine here, move fast and make a reservation as soon as you can. You may also choose to dine at Addendum.
- For anyone looking for a pampering treat for their mothers, the Spa Solage is a great option. The Calistoga mud & mineral water therapies are unforgettable. The Lavender Hill Spa is equally great. You can contact both and learn about their packages. Choose one that suits you.
Count on our Napa Valley car service to make this day even more fabulous. Our limos can offer a convenient, comfortable and luxurious ride to and from any of these places you finalize.