Your Ultimate Guide To Explore Yountville
Located in the heart of Napa Valley, Yountville is a picturesque town characterized by farm-to-fork restaurants, splurge-worthy shopping, luxurious lodging, and of course, savory local wines. With its Michelin-starred restaurants, quintessential vineyards, world-class art, and award-winning tasting rooms, you will find the perfect escape to relax and unwind.
Here are 8 things to do while in Yountville.
Yountville, A Culinary Utopia
Yountville is considered the “Culinary Capital” of the Napa Valley. It is home to more Michelin-stars per capita than any other city in North America. Expand your culinary palate with these award-winning restaurants.
- Bistro Jeanty is a Michelin-starred bistro that will have you thinking you’re traveling the French countryside. Enjoy fresh, quality ingredients, meticulously prepared in a comfortable and informal setting.
- Also carrying three Michelin stars, The French Laundry is the town’s most famous and must-try restaurants. Chef Keller creates classic French cuisine from the finest, quality ingredients.
- Ad Hoc is another Chef Keller creations that received a three-star rating from the San Francisco Chronicle and was featured as one of Food and Wine magazines “25 Places To Try”.
- Bottega Napa Valley is rated a “Top 100 Bay Area” restaurant by SFGate and featured in the New York Times. Bottega is known for its bold Italian flavors and rustic setting.
Instinctively Exceptional Resorts
If you are looking for some pampering, Yountville is home to some of the most revered hotels in the Western States. Most hotels will have packages with all the perks.
- Bardessono is an award-winning resort where you can unpack, unplug, and unwind.
- Villagio will envelop you in decadence. With vineyards out the front door and the gorgeous 22-acre estate, Hotel Villagio is a lushes haven to lose yourself for a time.
- Hotel Yountville offers luxury accommodations where you can rejuvenate the body, mind, and soul.
Yountville is an artist destination. Take a stroll down Washington Street and enjoy the Yountville Art Walk or relax in one of the captivating spaces at Aerena Galleries. Another premier gallery is Gallery 1870. It is known for its eclectic mixture of traditional and contemporary fine art.
Revered Wine Tasting Rooms
You’re in Napa Valley, so, of course, you’re going to want to enjoy the wine. Yountville showcases unparalleled wineries. If you want to discover the newest trend in winemaking or experience the wines that made Napa Valley famous, there’s a tasting room for you.
- RH Yountville is the first-of-its-kind integration of food, wine, art, and design. Savor a glass of wine in the historic masonry building, beautifully transformed into a two-story wine vault.
- Girard is a modern yet intimate tasting room offering authentic Napa Valley wines. You can enjoy a flight of current releases and tasting room exclusive selections.
- Jessup Cellars is a quaint Napa Valley tasting room where you can relax and taste wines with cheese pairings.
Drift Skyward in a Hot-Air Balloon
One of the most popular Napa Valley adventures is going on a magical flight in a hot air balloon. This fun bucket list activity gives you a birds-eye view of the entire valley.
Harmony and Tranquility Await You
Yountville is a place to pamper yourself and what better way to do it than a day at one of the top luxury spas. Treat yourself to premier facial or a sugar and salt scrub after a day on the town.
Shop Till You Drop
Fine retail establishments can be explored throughout the town. The Shop at the Marketplace is home to various boutiques and specialty shops. You can also shop the boutiques that line Washington Street.
Throughout the year, Yountville presents several signature events. Food, wine, music, and art are celebrated by locals and visitors from all over the region. Make sure you check the Yountville Events Calendar and find out what’s going on when you come for a visit.
If you are looking to tour Napa Valley in comfort and style, look no further than Nappa Valley Tours & Transportation. We offer limousines, private cars, charter buses, shuttle buses, and SUV limos. Contact us and let our experts take care of the details.